Ree’s Bacon Appetizers

NOT A HIT. I ended up throwing 90% of these out. The other 10% was gagged down by me and our guests and by Genoa, who apparently doesn’t mind the feeling of chewing on grease-soaked crackers.

I love 99% of Pioneer Woman’s recipes, but this one was nasty.

Related CookBooks